Ph.D. position in CRISPR-Cas RNA bioinformatics
The job ad is here: Ph.D. position in bioinformatics of CRISPR-Cas RNAs
How to apply
Electronic applications should be e-mailed to Zasha Weinberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) and should include the following in PDF format:
- A short summary of research interests (e.g., half a page),
- Your Master’s thesis (if complete/nearly complete) or an abstract of it (if still pending),
- A copy of your transcript of records for university education (should list courses and grades, but does not have to be official or certified),
- Curriculum vitae (CV) and
- Names and contact information for one or, if possible, two references.
Applications will be evaluated as they are received.
Please contact Zasha Weinberg (email@example.com) for additional information.