Ph.D. position in bioinformatics of CRISPR-Cas RNA
The job ad is here: Ph.D. position in bioinformatics of CRISPR-Cas RNAs
How to apply
Applications should be e-mailed to Zasha Weinberg (email@example.com) and should include the following in PDF format:
- A short summary of research interests (e.g., half a page),
- Your Master’s thesis (if complete/nearly complete) or an abstract of it (if still pending),
- A copy of your transcript of records for university education (should list courses and grades, but does not have to be official or certified),
- Curriculum vitae (CV) and
- Names and contact information for one or, if possible, two references.
Applications will be evaluated as soon as they are received.
Please contact Zasha Weinberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information.
Other Ph.D. positions
Prospective Ph.D. students are encouraged to ask about possible projects in the lab. Please send an e-mail with your CV, and a description of why you would fit well in the lab. It is helpful if you have your own funding. If there is a potential position, we will request a more detailed application. Note: a Master’s degree is required before anyone starts in a Ph.D. position.
Master’s thesis topics
A variety of topics are available, and are appropriate for a range of backgrounds. Projects range from the development of new algorithms, to investigating a biological question by applying bioinformatics tools using scripts and the command line. Please e-mail if you are potentially interested in a Master’s thesis.